Chief Procurement Officer
Rose Herceg has built a career as one of Australia’s most respected futurists and social forecasters.
Join her as she sets the scene for what you need to be doing in 2021:
- What are the five most important trends for our country right now?
- Where should your focus be as a leader trying to grow a business?
- What should every business take into consideration when 2021 hits the ground running?
Chief Strategy Officer
This session examines the updates regarding policy changes taking place in 2020; what your organisation needs to be prepared for and considerations for reviewing your current governance frameworks and supply chain strategies.
- Do you know which policy changes you need to be on top of?
- Gain insights to legislative / regulatory changes in the purchasing environment
Head of Supply Chain Risk
The hottest topic in procurement right now – get up to speed with Lean Agile Procurement – the how, the when and the why.
- Uncovering the ways to apply AGILE thinking to our procurement world
- Being mindful of where NOT to use it
- Outlining the benefits of Lean Agile Procurement
In this session, Marjolein shares her extensive procurement and supply chain experience in leading teams to successfully deliver SCM and procurement improvement programs focused on process, organisation and operating model design as well as policy development and the establishment of category management functions. The particular focus will be on how she has transformed a transactional procurement function into a strategic business partner at QBE Insurance over the last year.
Head of Procurement
With all the mind-blowing technology being implemented for business experience and success, let’s not forget that the end customer is…human! In this session, gain insights into creating a balance between tech and human centricity.
- Practical tips on how we embrace technology while shifting our focus to humans
- Ensuring tech is for the customers’ benefit and not just for innovation’s sake
Founder & CEO
Dive into the ‘risk’ business and hear different viewpoints on how to prepare for and manage risk.
- Strategies for prevention methods and pre-emptive problem solving
- How to keep up to date with fast moving procurement and supply chain trends and mandates
- Avoid the risk of Modern Slavery in your supply chain
- Understand the impact of third party risk on purchasing
Head of Sustainability & Governance
Director, Trade Finance
Westpac Institutional Bank
Head of Supply Chain Risk
Head of Legal
Ashleigh - 2019 CIPS Young Talent Award Winner - will be sharing her story, along with lessons learned along the way in becoming the leader she’s always wanted to be. She is an inspiration to professionals fighting their own unexpected or hidden battles – by adapting perception to overcome adversity.
- Why she decided to share her story and why you are encouraged to speak up too
- The importance of perception and mindset when overcoming adversity
- The power of vulnerability and how it can shape you to be the leader you want to be
Join our interactive virtual breakout rooms for a 2-way deep dive into the topic that means the most to you.
Choose 3 x 30 minutes roundtables. BYO bubbles optional!
1. Procurement as an enabler of business strategy
2. Advanced negotiation skills
3. Blockchain for supply chain in practice
4. Tools for mentoring
5. Driving gender equality and empowering women
CIPS Australia & New Zealand
6. Establishing Networks