These are tough times to get your products and services in front of the right people.
Women in Procurement & Supply Chain 2020 offers the chance to connect, build relationships and gain trust through thought leadership, virtual product demonstrations, branding and alignment.
Position your organisation as a partner of choice and a thought leader in the procurement and supply chain space:
• Present a case study alongside a high-profile speaker line up of Australia’s leading CPO’s and procurement trailblazers
• Present a quickfire showcase to all attendees launching or demonstrating the capabilities of your product or service
• Host a virtual roundtable
• Join or moderate a panel discussion
• Host an ‘expo’ table in the virtual networking lounge
• Show a promo advert between sessions
• Host white papers / other resources on the website
The virtual event platform allows delegates and sponsors to connect via messaging as well as 1 on 1 or group face to face. The networking lounge allows attendees to connect with Sponsors and reach out to make a time to chat/meet, email or connect face to face. You can request and collect eBusiness cards from all attendees.
Whilst there are obvious limitations to what we can do in the current climate, we do also like to think differently at WIPSC. From sending sponsored goody bags to our attendees to hosting exclusive VIP meet-ups or site visits, from gamification to virtual swag, we'll tailor-make your package centred on making your brand stand out and delivering ROI for your objectives.
For more information on ways to engage with delegates at Women in Procurement & Supply Chain 2020, please contact Damien on email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 8188 7513.