“An engaged group of procurement professionals keen to listen and learn from each other.”
(Senior Manager - Social Procurement & Workforce Development, Transport NSW, WiPSC 2023 Attendee)
If procurement and supply chain professionals play an important role in your sales process, or you have solutions for them – then Women in Procurement & Supply Chain 2024 provides you with an opportunity to engage a targeted, influential and inquisitive audience.
A vast range of different businesses would benefit from partnering with Women in Procurement & Supply Chain 2024, including but not limited to:
- Indirect procurement suppliers - office supplies, furniture, tech, facilities management, security etc
- Technology providers
- Outsourced procurement operations
- Management and leadership training
Across the following sectors:
- Public Sector
- Mining & Metals
- Oil & Energy
- Financial Services
- IT Services
WHY SPONSOR & EXHIBIT
The Women in Procurement & Supply Chain conference is firmly established as the annual meeting place for procurement and supply chain professionals to be at the forefront of procurement evolution. Now in its 9th year, the event continues to attract a loyal and growing audience of senior and emerging procurement and supply chain professionals as well as high profile thought leaders.
Delegates attend each year to benchmark their organisation’s progress on embracing diversity and advancing careers whilst overcoming procurement challenges and applying technology efficiencies into their business practice.
The event attracts a senior audience of forward thinking female and male leaders from procurement and supply chain stakeholders across Australia and NZ.
Women in Procurement & Supply Chain offers a platform to interact, build relationships and position your organisation as a solution provider of choice. We pride ourselves on developing consultative partnership programmes to suit your objectives pre-, during and post-event; whether thought leadership, branding, lead generation, targeted attendee introductions / meetings or more informal social networking events.
Key benefits of sponsoring:
- Cut your sales and marketing lead time - get in front of the influencers and decision makers shaping the future of procurement and supply chain
- Demo your product, make immediate face to face connections and get real time feedback
- Network with your target customer and cement relationships over 2 days with multiple social and business interaction opportunities
- Position your business as a brand, thought, solutions and diversity and inclusion leader
For more information on ways to engage with delegates at Women in Procurement & Supply Chain 2024, please contact Milad Etemadi on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0) 478 195 857.