Each post-conference workshop provides attendees with morning and afternoon tea breaks and a 1-hour lunch break allowing for extra networking opportunities and in-depth learning. Both sessions run from 09:00 to 17:00.
As the procurement and supply chain industry leverages the power of AI, automation, digitisation and big data, a different set of leadership skills is on the rise…skills that are irreplaceable by technology. Skills that enable you to build meaningful relationships and leave a positive, lasting legacy.
In this interactive and highly practical workshop, procurement leaders will:
- Explore the difference between managing a team and leading them
- Understand what it takes to build a highly engaged, high-performing team
- Define who you are and what you stand for as a leader with vision and purpose
- Identify your personal leadership brand and style
- Reflect on your current leadership strengths and opportunities
- Learn a framework, along with tools and resources to enhance communication, build trust and increase collaboration, productivity, and success for you and your team
- Workshop ways to build your leadership presence, develop your influence, and maximise your impact as a leader
This workshop is for procurement and supply chain leaders who are ready and willing to invest in their leadership skills to drive exceptional outcomes and leave a legacy behind.
Founder | Leadership Communication Coach and Consultant
Behind the Scenes Communications
The three underpinning pillars to sustainability are economic, environmental, and social, also referred to as profit, planet, and people. Developing and enforcing sustainable procurement practices takes these three critical elements and creates a procurement policy that shows your company knows its future impacts on society and considers them when they’re making purchasing decisions.
At the end of this workshop, you will have:
- The insight needed to determine your organisations top CSR priorities
- Analysed the four foundational elements of sustainable procurement
- Learned the five practical steps your organisation can take to make your procurement more sustainable
- Gained an understanding of the importance of sustainable procurement
- Developed a clear procurement roadmap that takes into consideration risk and reputation, cost reduction, revenue growth, and forward-thinking
Session Facilitator to be announced
If you are a procurement and supply chain service or solution provider and would like to position your organisation alongside these thought leaders, contact Milad Etemadi on email@example.com to discuss available partnership opportunities.