General Manager – Australia & New Zealand
CIPS Australia and New Zealand
- Making responsible sourcing decisions to ensure you are addressing critical issues across the supply chain
- Understanding the importance of developing and supporting an ethical supply chain
- Clarifying how to minimise the impacts of adverse human rights violations in your supply chain that can arise during ongoing business relationships
- Reviewing your existing procurement strategy to enable long-term planning and cost-effective supply acquisition
- Deep diving into the top emerging trends on a global scale and determining how you can adapt your procurement strategies to make the most of them
- Embracing risk management, resilience, and agility to futureproof your procurement strategies against ongoing global disruption
Head of Sales & Solutions
- Creating a resilient vendor network
- Staying close to the market to maintain delivery of stakeholder expectations
- The importance of culture fit and developing human resilience
Director of Supply Chain
- Trust is pivotal in all successful commercial relationships; it is an essential element that allows contractual parties to collaborate and transact
- What role does technology play to help measure, manage and monitor trust and performance in contract relationships? What technology best practices build and maximize trust, performance and ensure contractual obligations are met and risk mitigated?
- How can innovations like CLM technology or blockchain assist organizations in achieving enterprise-wide goals of sustainability, diversity and greater transparency?
- What are some of the critical innovations needed to modernise and streamline supply chain and procurement?
- What level of impact do you think advances such as AI, Augmented Intelligence, and Real-Time Supply Chain Visibility will have on the day-to-day operations of the supply chain?
- Is the use of Digital Twins technology being used to its full potential?
- How can companies overcome fractured data ecosystems, and what strategies can be implemented to ensure you can fully use predictive and advanced analytics?
Catalogue, Content, and eProcurement Manager
General Manager Procurement – Property and Fleet
Head of Responsible Sourcing
Case studies of organisations who:
- Have incorporated 3rd party data to better understand what is going on with critical suppliers
- Monitor supplier activity on an ongoing basis to reduce exposure to vendor risk and conflict of interest
- Deployed AI over a rich data set from procurement to financials to gain insights into the health of their supply chain
Director, Australia and New Zealand
Interactive champagne roundtables provide attendees with the opportunity to divide into groups and discuss niche ideas, gain practical tips, and work through challenges faced by other executives from multiple industries.
Each roundtable will begin with a brief presentation by the moderator, who will then open the discussion to the table.
You’ll be able to choose three of the below to attend on the day so make sure you give it some thought. Each roundtable will run concurrently over three-time slots:
- 1st round: 15:30 – 16:00
- 2nd round: 16:00 – 16:30
- 3rd round: 16:30 – 17:00
Topics to choose from include:
1. Supply chain disaster planning 101
Head of Responsible Sourcing
2. Developing and supporting a circular supply chain
Chief Executive Officer
3. Harnessing diverse talent to create a high quality, innovative team
Senior Manager – Corporate Services
4. Increasing your interpersonal skills to enhance your supplier relationship management
Founder | Leadership Communication Coach and Consultant
Behind the Scenes Communications